‘This is a caring, nurturing school. Pupils and parents describe it as being part of a family. Pupils are happy.’Ofsted 2022
We received a full Section 5, two day inspection, in July 2022. We are delighted that the inspectors found that we are ‘good’ in every area.
You can read a copy of the full report by clicking the link below:
The children’s love of their school, their love of learning and their care for each other stands out throughout the report. Considering the inspectors had such a short time to make their judgements shows our ‘this is how we do it here’ pledge is lived out in action!
We fully agree with the areas of improvement that the inspectors identified and these contribute towards the priorities of our school development plan.
The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. They have archived data from the 2018 to 2019 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
The results from that period for High Coniscliffe are shown below:
This information is for a cohort of 15 children at the end Key Stage Two 2019:
– Percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and maths – 80%
– The average progress that pupils made in reading between KS1 and KS2 – +1
– The average progress that pupils made in writing between KS1 and KS2 – 0
– The average progress that pupils made in maths between KS1 and KS2 – +1
– The percentage of pupils who achieved a higher standard in reading, writing and maths – 7%
– Our pupils’ average scaled score in the reading test – 105
– Our pupils’ average scaled score in the maths test – 105