Our school uniforms consists of:
- Grey trousers/skirt/dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- Sky blue polo shirt or shirt
- Blue and white gingham summer dress
- Grey socks
- Black shoes
A change of clothing is needed for PE lessons and games lessons, this comprises of:
- Navy shorts
- T shirt (in their house team colour which we will let you know on your visit)
- Tracksuit bottoms
- Black plimsolls/trainers
Please note that trainers must not be worn for school unless in PE.
Parents are requested to send their children in clearly named uniform.
Uniform can be ordered through Elizabeth’s Embroidery online at www.elizabethsembroidery.com. However, uniform can be purchased at many supermarkets, other clothing shops and second-hand retailers. Darlington Local Authority in Partnership with Darlington Cares operates a School Uniform Exchange which is located in Queen Street Shopping Centre. For further information please visit: Darlington Borough Council – School Uniform Exchange